Details of the 2020 lineup have not been finalized yet, but will roughly follow the schedule shown below.
Thursday, January 2, 2020: registration opens at noon, optional afternoon field trips begin at 1:00, opening keynote by sustainability pioneer Hunter Lovins and dinner on the town with CEOs
Friday, January 3, 2020: concurrent sessions throughout the day, food sampling & career networking fair, dinner and optional ice skating outing
Saturday, January 4, 2020: morning sessions, keynote luncheon featuring Stephen Ritz, closing sessions, wrap-up around 2:30pm
The sessions we are developing are likely to focus on:
- Food Entrepreneurship 1: From Concept to Reality
- Food Entrepreneurship 2: The Nitty Gritty: Co-Packers, Brokers, Distributors
- Financing Investment Opportunities in Food Systems
- What Do Sustainability Managers Really Do?
- Innovations in Regenerative Agriculture
- Innovations in Packaging
- Innovations in Addressing Food Waste
- Key Trends in the Natural Products Industry
- Women CEO Workshop
- Disruption in the U.S. Consumer Ecosystem
- The Beyond Meat Phenomenon, and Other Plant-Based Food Innovations
- Insider Tips for Landing a Great Natural Products Job
- Retailing vs. Etailing: Where to Sell Your Stuff
For more information on the speakers, go to https://mbark2boulder.com/2020-speakers/.